Shared Growth with Stakeholders
SK Incheon Petrochem is making various efforts to improve the happiness of our stakeholders and grow together with them. We are continuously conducting social contribution activities to create a win-win business environment with the local community. We also plan to actively address the growing environmental issues such as climate change and resource circulation.
Propulsion System of SK Innovation Subsidiaries
We have three key strategies for taking concrete steps toward sustainable happiness.
The strategies consist of Social Innovation, which supports the creation of a socioeconomic ecosystem for innovative solutions to social problems, Green Innovation, which is a practice addressing issues for the sustainable environment, such as carbon neutrality, waste plastic, and biodiversity to respond to climate change, and Happy Innovation, which is a practice for solving community problems and contributing to development based on members and labor-management participation.
- Discovering and nurturing the social economy
- Socioeconomic partnership
- Combating global warming
- Preserving biodiversity
- Recycling waste plastic resources
- Protecting the local community environment
- 1% Happiness Sharing Fund (member donations)
- Member volunteering (SK1004 (Angels) Volunteer Group)
- Focus areas: senior citizens living alone, people with developmental disabilities, environment
- Coexistence with local communities and social safety net building